Directions To Debela’s Training Facility ( Cradle Cove)
- From the N1 Highway take the Malibongwe (Hans Strydom) turn off towards Lanseria Airport ( Hartebeespoort dam R 512).
- Continue for about 22km.
- Continue straight past the 3 way stop at Lanseria Airport.
- Past the Home of the chicken pie on the left-hand side.
- Continue 2km, 100m before the Lanseria Build It And Shell Garage on the left side of the road turn right onto a big dust road. (Jukskeidrift Road)
- 700m turn left and follow the Cradle Cove signs.
- Stop and the second black gate with the keypad.
- Call the office on +27792000072 to Open or use gate code provided.
Set in a tranquil bushveld setting ideal for learning, Cradle Cove, (Debela’s training facility) offers a relaxed environment where students can receive the maximum benefit without the normal noises associated with busy airports.
Situated just 7 km from Lanseria International Airport, Cradle Cove is close enough for convenience, yet far enough to enjoy the relaxing and peaceful setting.
Cosy log classrooms with stunning views of unspoiled bush and rolling hills can accommodate 30 students each.
The outside deck offers a magnificent setting to enjoy the delicious food prepared for our students.